Today is my last day off; Golden Boy and I are still in our pyjamas and it is past lunchtime – mostly due to the rain that hasn’t stopped all day and a little bit of laziness – some chores have been done and a little bit of baking – more on that later. And whilst the little man is napping I have made a list.
All the shops are bringing in their Autumn/Winter stock which I find hugely depressing, I admit I am a big fan of the knitwear but oh I need the sunshine – wherever the eff that might be at the moment. But anyway, I don’t think i am ready to get the tights out yet but I do love a skirt, and here are a few I would like:
- Holly Fulton Printed silk crepe de chine skirt – so beautiful and grown up
- Balmain Floral-print velvet mini skirt – actually would look quite god with some black tights..
- Annie A Line Skirt in Nouveau Black By Motel at Motel Rocks – more within my price range
- Folded Drape Mini Skirt Alexander McQueen – how to make a black skirt more interesting
- Missoni Striped crochet-knit maxi skirt – i don’t really wear long skirts but Missoni make everything look so pretty
- Saturday Sojourn Skirt Mod Retro Vintage Skirts – because I love a polka dot
- Embroidered Tweed Miniskirt ☆ Stella McCartney – now that is how to bring life to what could be a boring skirt